Wednesday, February 20, 2013

What the hell

About a month ago I got a phone call from a random local number about 10 at night so I pick up.
Me: Hello ?
Person: Hey is this Carla?
Me: No. I'm sorry. I think you have the wrong number.
Person: Ooh my bad. Thanks bye~ends call
So I continue playing skyrim and such lalalala so about 20 mins later calls again. And I'm like what the fuck? You know? That same number calling me.. I told them wrong number. I pick up
.Me: hello? 
Person: I'm sorry but what's your name?
Me: Christal.
Person: On my phone it says you're Carla. I synced my phone with my Facebook.
Me: Well I guess she hasn't updated it
........

And it gets weirder. I'm not the type to get out of a conversation. It's just a phone call and this guy wouldn't probably call again. So I didn't lie about my life nor was I shy about my personality and beliefs. And my discovery led to this:
Phillip. White&puerto rican Mix. Just turned 25. Graduated SDSU. Has a set of twins age 4. Has a permanent  job at a security thingy. 6'1''. Is lean. Curly dark hair. On the lighter tanned side. Was in football and track. cheated on his 'babymama' when she was prego that's why they aren't together anymore. arrested for possession &DUI. Owns a car but can't use it. He believes that women really do rule the world and guys are just supporters. Doesn't really mind too much about sex and is more into the intellect and interest. Knows what he wants.
YEAHH and it goes on. So he calls again the next night and this time he falls asleep on me.. and I find it strange. I haven't let anyone stay on the phone with me over night since high school. The next week he calls again. twice. one  day after another. And time goes by.. ~ and I don't really remember him
UNTIL he calls Monday night the 18th. About a month went by. And I thought this guy totally forgot my existence you know? Kinda seemed like it. And hes asking why I didn't leave any messages or hit him up. Apparently he was in Vegas for his birthday earlier this month and lost his phone there. Apparently left it in a taxi there. Whoop. we keep texting & calls for the next three days.And there it goes. And the conversation get deeper and deeper. And it's intellectual. and he's actually listening to everything I'm saying and he's just telling me everything. Someone who is ACTUALLY listening to me that is a guy and not wanting some sort of payback. And he tells me his beliefs, and experiences. And they are hilarious. And with every sentence I can feel myself falling for him. It's strange. I don't know who this guy is.. I don't know what he looks like.. But I feel attracted to him. For once I'm not falling for the appearances. I'm falling for what this guy believes in, what he thinks, what he likes, and it attracts me. And the connection feels deep. Not to sound all asian drama.. ish. LOL but I feel like we should meet in real life. And it's tiring. Both busy people. It would be nice to know him. And if we meet and it clicks, then it clicks and everything I wanted in a guy will back fire because he's like.. everything I'm running away from. and If it doesn't then I met an awesome friend. He seems like a friend for life. I feel that he's a great guy. what an awesome story to tell huh? 
And then the flip side is to leave it in the .. mobile world. 
It always seems better in an alter reality. And sometimes when you pass over something can go wrong or unbalanced. And 
I'm not sure if I should step through. But I want change. So I will make the changes.

No comments: