Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Crying for the ignorant.

I know I seem like a seemingly empty person, which most of the time I am. But I do cry for these people. I've cried for each and every single one of them feeling so sorry that I'm not sorry. I feel sorry for the pain that they are going to feel when they find out or when they finally catch some kind of evidence. I cry for the deep pain in their heart when they hear this person say sorry over and over again and how this person will do anything to repair the damage. But the truth is this person won't. It's the damned truth. This person will not be sorry about this mistake. In fact this person loves it. I always get sad when I see the pictures of them together to show the world that they are together and those stupid tweets towards each other... or the even worse one where this person is texting them while in the act with me. I want to say sorry. I want to just tell them. And you know what ? I never do. It isn't my place to say anything. It's this person's choice not to tell, and for the most part I respect it. And the other side of me wants to just die and as they keep fucken saying to me
"burn in hell."
You know I sometimes feel like I am. I'm not even sure what's happening anymore. I still don't even know what this is. I feel pain when I'm away from you, and I always miss you so dearly when we fight. When will this nightmare end? When will you finally see that you're just running around in the same damn circle when you're answer is right here. I'm tired of crying for these people. They don't deserve this much pain and hopeless romance. Stop breaking hearts.. especially mine.

No comments: