Monday, January 20, 2014

Childhood Bestfriend.

Happy 21st Birthday Steven.
I swear we'd be at a bar right now reminesing about our childhood.
I feel like I'm the only one who wants to remember you. I'm not sure where the others went to, but I know one of them for sure won't talk to me.I just want to go visit you. I miss you so much. I just wish I didn't let you say goodbye to me that one night. I miss your goofy self that always tried to make me laugh after I'd be made fun of. The way you always put my hair back in place just to make sure you saw my eyes.
I miss you tell me that it is okay for me to like playing video games and hate wearing skirts and bows.
I love you so much. I just want you to know that. You will always be in my heart.
You are my first boy best friend, first boyfriend.
I love and miss you everyday. Rest in peace.
Love your best friend and girl friend Christal.

No comments: