Friday, January 3, 2014

The endless cycle

I really dislike how most but, not all situations are now a days. All I see is a lot of troubled families.. people. This endless cycle of how you can't get a job because you don't have experience but, you can't get experience if you can't get a job. I'm not sure if it's just this part of SD that is like this but it is a tough son of a bitch. It doesn't get any easier either. If you do somehow manage to get a degree or certification lets hope that you have someone in the field already to get you a job otherwise you're screwed of the money you used to get that degree or whatever. It's about connections and pleasing people here. It is especially hard if you don't speak your native language also. They look down upon you and belittle you just to get a kick out of their lousy problems that they are having. It's pretty sad.
Don't look at me. I found a job. I found it out of pure luck and impeccable timing. Even though it is seasonal. It is the best job I've ever had. I hope and wish that I can keep it. I'm a sales associate at a clothing store and let me say I LOVE this job. It's the easiest and most fun job I've had since I've started working. I'm hoping that if I play my cards out and just let everything go with the flow something will benefit me. I'm still looking for a nursing job. I can't seem to get an interview at another facility, hospital or squat. It's so hard. If I go any farther with my applications it won't be worth the income. I don't want to be going to work everyday just to use 70-80% of my paycheck just to get to work.
OH GOD. SCHOOL.
School right now sucks. I can't even get one class, and every time I try to crash a clash it's just impossible to get a seat. And if I did get a class there wouldn't be a point because the teachers suck and don't teach anyways. I've been thinking a lot lately and I have been talking to my mother about my options and I really am thinking about leaving to go to school in the Philippines. I might as well take a break from the states because it is sucking so much. It is absolutely impossible to work full time and go to school full time. Especially when I'm like not even close to getting on that damn wait list for the nursing program. I've planned out my future every beginning of every year. And It keeps adding and adding more years of work just so that I can go to school. I miss school so damn much. I love school.
Philippines for 4 years. Graduate. Take the Nursing exam there. Then come back to the states. Then take the exam here. It's pretty perfect.
It's just.. Who is going to watch the kids.

No comments: