Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Innocence

is on my face but the truth really does take people by surprise. I get that a lot.
They never looked at me in that way because I just seemed like the regular gal friend, but I'm actually chill and understand just like an actual homie.
I just need what I need because I know we all have needs and I don't take much personal.
But I'm always afraid.. terrified actually.. that they'd fall for me. I don't want anyone to fall in love with me in this process. I'm not what anyone should be in love with. I'm a whole bunch of trouble stirred into one.
I'm a gal that's for sure on that ferry to Hell ASAP when I die.
I view is soo.. different from most girls. Why is it that I can't find one other girl/female that believe in what I believe. They always disagree with one of my things. Only one me out there. And you know what?
I'm fucken glad I'm the only me. 'Cause I'm one fucked up piece of shit. No guy/girl wanna tie me down.
Just try. Hell bound.
More blogs to come

1 comment:

art said...

Hehe, I'm just randomly going around reading posts..
I used to think this way too, but try to trust me when I say there is atlease ONE person who understands you, or feels similar feelings! It took me years to realize that I wasn't so alone! hehe.. sorry if this doesn't make any sense. but keep blogging out your feelings! It helps. ^___^


http://sugar-pet.blogspot.com/