Friday, July 4, 2014

Confidence

So I've been greeted by an old friend. We went out to eat to catch up and we were out forever just talking. We've been friends since middle school and in my opinion I haven't really changed its just a lot more to talk about is all. He just told me some things that boosted confidence. He told me of how a lot of guys back then had crushes on me and yet no one asked me out or anything. They were apparently afraid of my response including him. And he just wouldn't stop saying how he just can't believe that I'm talking to him and hanging out with him as if I'd treat him like trash or something ... and he just made me feel great about my looks and my personality. I'm so thankful that this friend came back and decided to hang out. It's crazy how things change

No comments: