Sunday, July 28, 2013

Doshite Chi Sama

Something that has changed to me. When I go out in public when I actually have time I feel amazing. I'm confident and empowered. I feel like I'm on top of the world because I can take care of myself and that I can help otheres also. I'm content with where I am in my life and I'm looking forward to what is going to happen whether it's now or in five years.
There are so many things I ask to myself when I go out. I know it's very insecure 13 year old like but everyone has those thoughts. I'm always asking why they are talking to me, why are they accidently bumping into me multiple times, and why do they ask me where I work? And the worse one is why do they call me pretty, beautiful, & etc. ?
When I was shopping the other day the cashier was just making small talk with me. My purchase required an id for being 17+ and so I handed my id and he jokes and says 'oh so it's not rape'. I'm not really insulted by that because my humor is also dry like that. He also asked me where I worked and made some jokes. They really were funny, and I have to admit that he was charming. The whole time I was in a kinda weird way waiting for him to ask me for my number or gamer tag or something, BUT he didn't. But boosted my confidence. More and more stuff like that has been happening a  lot recently. I'm not sure if it's how I dress or look now but I'm loving it.

Oh. Leave me alone please. I'm busy. You got a girl. Fuck off man. She doesn't deserve that.

No comments: